Friday, October 24, 2008

Weekend at Stacie's

I had a great weekend at my sister's house. Here are some pictures she took on her camera. I copied them off her blog because I liked them so much. Here are Stacie's 3 youngest and Hailey in the tub. Hailey didn't know what to think about all those kids in the tub with her.

I have very few pictures of Hailey because I'm usually the one behind the camera. She is such a snuggle bug!
I can't believe she's already 14 1/2 months old!






Andrew (Stacie's 3 year old) took this picture, thus the unflattering angle. Still, not too bad for a 3 year old. Stacie is just starting to show. I think she's almost 6 months along now. She looks and feels great! Not bad for for her sixth pregnancy. We are starting to look like twins again now that we both have almost the same hairstyle/color. I love being an identical twin! We even finish each other's sentences. We had a great time of just hanging out and watching the kids. We always like to try new recipes, do small re-decorating projects, watch documentaries and period pieces and chat until midnight. I really treasure these times with her because they don't happen very often due to us living 3 hours apart. We always try to schedule our visits when the husbands are both working on the same weekend. I feel sorry for anybody who isn't a twin!

2 comments:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Love you, Jack!

motherofmany said...

You're so lucky to have a twin!

Love your blog. I'm gonna put you in my bloglines right now.

;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails