Monday, December 8, 2008

More Christmas Parade Pictures

I had a few more Pendleton Christmas Parade pictures I thought I'd post. Here's Hailey doing her parade wave. From left to right (Mom's friend, Sharon, Grandma Ruppel, Mom and Hailey).
Santa and Mrs. Clause are riding in a sleigh with the Wagon Master of the local Oregon Trial group.


I thought they did a good job on this nativity wagon.


This was by far the most creative, although I didn't get a good picture of it. It is the Grinch wagon. They had the Grinch's dog out front with little reindeer horns on his head, looking like he was pulling the wagon. They won first place and they deserved it. It was quite clever.




I invited my good friend, Paulette, and her family to join us for the parade. We had a great time with them. It was so good to see them even if it was for a short time.


2 comments:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Great picture of you and Lette! The Grinch was adorable!

Amy@theredheaddiaries.blogspot.com said...

Great pictures! The Grinch float was very cool my kids would love that. Our Christmas parades are always at night it would be nice to have one during the day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails