Friday, February 6, 2009

Misc. December Pictures

Here are some misc. pictures from December that I hadn't had a chance to post yet because I didn't have my home computer. This first picture is one of my step-mom, Diana, with Hailey. She bought Hailey and her cousin, Jessica, matching dresses for Christmas

Aren't they adorable together?

This is Hailey and Michael on Christmas morning. Hailey had a hard Christmas as she was teething 3 out of 4 incisor teeth. She was pretty snuggly that day.



I attempted to use the timer on my camera to take a picture of all of us with our stockings. This was the best one, except it is a little discolored around the bottom.



Here is Hailey Baby sitting on the toilet like a big girl. She's absolutely facinated with it! Now I'm having a problem with her keeping her diaper on when I need her to, like in her crib when she's supposed to be sleeping! She seems to be really aware of when she's going to the bathroom, so we'll see she can make the switch to going in the toilet intentionally.



4 comments:

CD said...

I'm glad you got your computer back! The pictures are sweet!! I love your stockings and I'm so excited for you about your lil' potty trainer!

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Great pics, Jack!

Unknown said...

Those are beautiful dresses indeed.

Every kid needs a potty shot, eh?

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Jessica,

Of course, for "posterity's" sake, right? LOL!

Thanks for stopping by! Come back for a visit anytime.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails