Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What a Softie!


I asked Michael if he could paint my toenails last weekend. Of course, Hailey was wanting hers done, too (typical girl). My immediate reaction was "No way, are you crazy? She'll smear it all over the place." He assured me he'd work with her, and I have to admit that she did pretty good. I used my blow-dryer to speed up the drying process. She just thought she was the cat's meow with her toenails painted. It was so cute watching Michael carefully paint her toenails. Seeing him doing that for his daughter (and myself) just makes me love him that much more. I definitely have a keeper!


As you can see, Josiah was pretty facinated by the process as well.

7 comments:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

that is so sweet! I loved it when Steve painted Jess's toenails.

Naomi said...

Awwwwwwwww that is so cute.

Rachel and Family said...

What a perfect guy! He paints yours too!?!? You go girl!!

P.S. We paint nails all the time around here... I use the quick dry polish or the stuff from Avon that you spray on to quick dry. That keeps it from getting all over the house! And making them sit still for it to dry is good practice for sitting still in church!

blessedmomof3 said...

How cute is that!!! Very cute photos! Katie loves it when I paint her toenails.

RaD said...

I'm surprised he let you post the pictures! Nah, it's his daughter, Daddy's are cute that way. Maybe Josiah will pick up on it for the future too!

blessedmomof3 said...

Hi Jackie! Prim crafts, or primitive crafts, it's kind of country style, but with more of an edge I guess you would say. If you look farther down on my blog list you will see a lot of my favorite primitive blogs, and you can get an idea what the stuff it like. It's a neat way to decorate your home like with dolls, candles, pillows or quilts. Some people like really grungy type crafts. Primitive style is supposed to look like it's really old and worn out I guess. I'm not good at describing it LOL!

Brenda said...

That is awesome! Michael is...I'm at a loss for words...he's such a great guy! :}

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails