Monday, June 3, 2013

A Time to Pray

As the blogging world goes one, I just have to stop and ask for prayer for a dear blogging sister, Camille, at "Flowers in His Garden" and her precious family. Many of you who follow my blog also follow Camille's. If not, I highly recommend that you do. THIS is a true woman of God. One whom has been selected to suffer mightily in this life, but whose testimony is being refined as pure as gold.

With tears I write this. Camille's 19-year-old son whom we've been praying for now for several years unexpectedly went to be with the Lord this past weekend. Austin died peacefully from heart complications. Please take a moment to read the amazing post that Camille wrote. The Lord is already working through this family in a mighty and powerful way. One thing is for sure - God is sovereign! We may not ever understand why this young man was taken so suddenly, but God was not surprised. Austin in now rejoicing in heaven, but I oh how he is missed by those left behind.

Please take a moment to read Camille's amazing words, written the day after her son was taken to be with Jesus. http://flowersinhisgarden.blogspot.com/2013/06/with-lord-final-update.html. Camille has been a role model to me as a homeschooling mom and godly wife. Even though I've never met her face to face, I have great respect and love for this woman and her family. I call on the Body of Christ to join me in prayer for this family. Thank you!

God Bless,
Jackie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jackie, I read this post about Austin, Camille's Son who passed away on June 1, 2013. I just want you to know that my thoughts & prayers are with Camille, her family and also with you guys, too, as you all grieve the loss of Austin on this earth. I agree, though, that he is resting peacefully after reading Camille's post. Thank you for Sharing this with the rest of us, as Camille's attitude and faith in GOD and his wisdom are an inspiration to all of us regarding GOD's knowledge of each one of our lives and perfect timing as to when it is that HE takes each of us back to be with HIM. GOD comfort all of you during this time in your lives. Love, Aunt Jocelyn xo

Nadine said...

Yes, I too was sadden to hear the news about Austin. Camille is an amazing lady, with a deep love for Jesus! Our family has been praying for them all!
Thank you for sharing this Jackie.

Blessings,
Nadine

Grandmabeckyl.blogspot said...

I read Camille's post yesterday with tears in my eyes. I've been following her blog for a long time and call her a dear sister in Christ. It's amazing how our world is drawn closer through the internet.
We have been praying for the family. So sad but so thankful for the promise of heaven, all because of Jesus. Hugs and thanks for sharing this news with your readers. I've thought of doing it myself. Hugs my friend!

Farmgirl Cyn said...

I, also, have followed Camille for years and read of Austin's sudden passing with weeping.
I cannot imagine the grief this family must be going thru, yet I know that their weeping shall endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.
They can rest in the knowledge that they will see him again...however difficult the present may be.

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

It was such a beautiful post. Thank you for reminding us all to pray for this precious woman and her family.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails